Industry Solutions for Aviation
"AVIATION FUEL SYSTEMS"
Tex-Tanks aviation tanks represent cutting-edge technology for the storage of aviation fuels, including Jet Fuel and Avgas*. These tanks feature a self-bunded double-wall design with a stainless steel inner tank tailored for aviation fuels. They come equipped with an integrated dispensing package designed for your specific needs, transforming the tank into a turnkey refueling system.
- Self-bunded double-wall design for safety.
- 304 Stainless steel inner tank or epoxy lining.
- High-quality 304 Stainless steel piping and fittings.
- Stainless steel jiggle wire.
- Aluminum floating suction.
- Sloping floor for efficient drainage.
- Sampling cabinet for quality control.
- Overfill protection system for safety.
- High-level alarm with Ex-i Intrinsic safe rating.
- Primary and Emergency venting.
- Easy access manway and inspection hatch.
- Suitable for Jet A-1 and Avgas.
Advanced Water Management:
- The tank features a 1:50 fall to a low-point sump on a sloped floor.
- Equipped with a collection sump for sampling.
- Includes a dewatering pump for efficient water removal.
- Choose from 2″ and 3″ floating suction.
- Vent Pipe options: Free Vent for Jet A1, Pressure Vacuum for Avgas.
- Fluid Level Dipstick made of durable aluminum.
Compliance and Testing:
- Meets industry standards including AS1940, AS1692, AS1657, UL 142, UL2085.
- Tested and constructed to UL 142 and UL2085 specifications.
Tex-Tanks aviation fuel solutions are designed to meet the highest industry standards and provide efficient, safe, and reliable fuel storage and distribution for aviation purposes. Get in touch for more information on how we can cater to your specific needs.
Tex-tanks provides aviation fuel systems from custom engineering design, manufacturing of rugged tanks with more than 70 years in the market as well as technology in monitoring equipment and the most competitive supply equipment on the market for all types of fuels for flying objects whether commercial, private, United States Army, tank farms, acrobatic and sports aircraft.
With extensive knowledge in the provision of fuel systems for various applications in the aviation industry, ranging from fixed wing aircraft to helicopters and experimental aircraft, tex-Tanks has a presence in different airport facilities as well as a fleet of private aircraft. We have been suppliers of fuel for aviation systems for different types of aircraft
We understand that the fuels we work with are highly corrosive, so we design approved and certified stainless steel tanks or internal epoxy coatings, taking care of all the details to be able to offer our customers a long-lasting product with written guarantees. Our tanks are resistant to high temperatures, manufactured with a second containment wall and equipped with monitoring systems. Our aviation fuel systems are designed with all possible short and long term damage in mind to protect tanks and equipment and prevent fuels that may be prone to water from the outside and safe overfilling.
Our aviation fuel systems are designed for inclement weather that accelerates the deterioration process of the tank and fueling equipment, as well as pressurized pipes, which increases the possibility of leaks as well as the generation of condensation or water seepage into the fuel, which leads to the development of bacteria and wear on the steel and the equipment.
Our alternatives include:
- Capacities from 20 to 250 gallons per minute, with options of over-wing or single point nozzles, accompanied by emergency disconnect handles.
- Full service or self-service, with adjacent card readers for added convenience.
- Electronic water detection and disconnection systems, equipped with heaters.
- Lockable cabinets, designed to withstand inclement weather and equipped with ventilation. Its doors provide shelter for the operator.
- They are a more economical option compared to conventional fuel cabinets.
- We offer heated customer service kiosks for extreme climate areas.
Likewise, in areas where fire safety regulations prevent the installation of pumps and equipment close to the tanks, Tex-tanks offers fireproof walls and secure doors.
Some of the solutions we offer include:
- Engineered Drawings & Designs
- Specialized Tank Manufacturing
- Farm tank installation
- Assemble equipment for your supply
- Hose Reel Repairs
- Fuel Storage Repairs
- Meter Repairs
- SPCC Plans & Design
- Meter Calibrations up to 1500 GPM
- Fuel Storage Installations & Upgrades
- Hydrostatic Hose Testing
- Inspection and cleaning of containers
- Filter Changes & Recycling
- Pump Repairs
- Millipore Testing
- Water Slug Testing
- Aviation Nozzle Rebuilding
These solutions allow the placement of dispensing equipment near the tank, on the same support structure. Options include switch lighting, automatic fire extinguishing systems on dispensers, tank and fuel system monitoring devices, as well as the ability to offer self-service, with internal and external lighting from the Hera of our systems.
Based on our experience, these are the tank(s) best suited for this industry.
Click on one to learn more
Request a Quote
Ready to streamline your fuel storage and system needs? Our expert team will assess your requirements and provide you with competitive pricing options tailored to your specific needs.